All the raw materials used in making this tea are plucked and processed from the valleys of Paro, Bhutan. Growing at an altitude of 2,195 m above sea level the roots and flowers are processed in making the Dandelion Tea. Due to its health benefits this tea has become the most selling tea in Bhutan.
- 100% Dandelion flowers, roots and leaves
- Flowery brew jammed with benefits
- Biodegradable heat sealed tea bags(without any use of glue or other chemicals)
- eco-friendly PE paper outer envelope, avoiding moisture development
- Organic registered production in a very clean natural environment
Bhutan Agricultural Forest Regulatory Authority -GMP/GHP
Lic No: FSL PA/20/A026